First of all, you need to validate that your idea is unique before you go for it! To do this, you can use this set of questions as a helpful guide.
- Is your idea possible and desirable? Opportunity Validation
- Who will be your potential customers? Target Market
- What is your offer? Value Proposition
- Is there any competitior? Market Research
- What are your unique strengths and weaknesses? Competitive Analysis
- How do you plan to achieve your goal? Core Strategy
- What will you spend money on? Expenses
- How will you gain money? Revenue Model
And don’t forget it is also so important to be global in today’s global environment! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Turning Idea Into Product
Secondly, perhaps one of the most challenging parts of the process comes with creating your team. But don't worry 😌, with the VON Program, you already have a whole experienced technology team as your partner.
- The feature set of your product is determined by analyzing your target market by our market team.
- For the most impressive and effective use of your product, the UI & UX design will be handled by our talented design team.
- An easy-to-use, engaging, and suitable MVP will come to life in the hands of our development team.
- And all aspects of the roadmap will be managed by our project managers to ensure that everything is completed on time and meets your requirements.
Being perfect takes time. Your product should be improved again and again as you gather customer feedback and measure your business results to adapt to the market.
- VON Program includes 9 months of free support that will continue until you are proud of your product
- You will need capital to expand, VON Program guarantees 50K USD initial investment for your idea.
- For smart decisions in the competitive industry, our marketing team has great offers for your growth period.
- And of course, Vanora team will be there for you as yourt partner mentally, professionally and monetarily.